amazing apartments – Downfield PlaceDownfield Place, Edinburgh, EH11 2EN, Edinburgh Scotland EH11 2EN
About this listing
A Beautiful Cosy Central 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom Apartment in Edinburgh with paid on-street parking – we have other “amazing apartments” in Edinburgh
NOT SUITABLE FOR STAGS, HENS OR ROWDY GROUPS. NO PARTIES ARE ALLOWED IN THE APARTMENT.
This is a cosy stylish apartment with a fresh and bright feel. You’ll love it.
– Large Super King zip link bed that can split into two full single size beds
– Large single sofa bed in the lounge
– 1 travel cot for infants (Max age 2 years – available on request)
– Exclusive access to free fast WiFi
– Free Netflix, Amazon Prime Video on HD TV
– The apartment is perfect for small groups. Sleeps 3 guests + 1 baby
– Ground floor flat. There is no disabled access, however, there is only one step at the main building door.
– Close to Haymarket Railway Station
– Arrivals from 3 pm Departures to 10 am
– All requests considered although no guarantees are given, especially if other guests are arriving/leaving the same day
– This is a quiet residential area and parties or loud music in the apartment are NOT allowed. Please respect the other residents.
– Large Super King zip link bed that can split into two full single size beds.
– Fully equipped kitchen area with washing machine, oven, hob, toaster, kettle and microwave
– All the essential items for a self-catering holiday e.g. glasses, plates, pots etc. Breakfast bar
– Comfortable and spacious living area with comfortable seating
– Modern king size sofa bed
– Large HD flat-screen TV, Netflix streaming, Amazon Prime Video and fast WiFi.
– Shower, toilet and sink.
– Bath towel and hand towel provided for each guest
– Bedding provided
– Hair Dryer
– Iron and Ironing board
– Clothes horse – no tumble dryer
– We will try to accommodate any reasonable request to ensure you have an excellent stay.
– Located within walking distance to the city centre near Haymarket
– The Meadows is within a short walking distance
– This is a safe area to walk around at night
– You are close to Lothian Road which leads to The meadows and Princess Street (20/25 minute walk), near Edinburgh Castle, and then only 5 minutes from the famous Royal Mile
– Close by to the Odeon multi-screen cinema, multiple bars and restaurants
– A short walk to the Edinburgh Filmhouse, the Usher Hall, and many local restaurants, pubs, bistros, shops etc.
– Very near to all the main bus stops to get you around the city
Edinburgh is a perfect base to discover and enjoy other parts of Scotland. I will be available by phone, text and email 24/7.
- The minimum stay is 2 night
- Free Internet
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Iron board
- Non Smoking
- Parking Available
- Smart TV
- Sort By: