amazing apartments – Great Junction StGreat Junction Street, Edinburgh, EH6 5LW, Edinburgh Scotland EH6 5LW
About this listing
An Amazing 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom Apartment
NOT SUITABLE FOR STAGS, HENS OR ROWDY GROUPS. NO PARTIES ARE ALLOWED IN THE APARTMENT.
This is a newly built modern stylish apartment with a fresh and bright feel. You’ll love it.
– The bedroom has a luxury double bed
– Large wardrobe for storage
– 1 travel cot for infants up to 2 years old provided on request
– The living room has a comfortable sofa.
– Exclusive access to free superfast broadband BT WiFi
– Free Netflix on HD TV
– Free secure underground parking
– The apartment is perfect for small groups. Sleeps up to 2 + 1 baby (max 2 years old – travel cot available on request)
– 3rd floor flat. Accessed by stairs or the lift.
– Close to The Shore at Leith and Ocean terminal
– Arrivals from 3 p.m. Departures to 10 a.m.
– All requests are considered although no guarantees are given, especially if other guests are arriving/leaving the same day
– This is a quiet residential area and parties or loud music in the apartment are NOT allowed. Please respect the other residents.
– 2 double bedrooms with King-size beds.
– Fully equipped kitchen area with washing machine, fridge freezer, oven, hob, toaster, kettle, Nespresso Coffee Machine and Pods, and microwave.
– All the essential items for a self-catering holiday e.g. glasses, plates, pots etc.
– Comfortable and spacious living area with sofa/sofa bed, dining table and three chairs
– Large HD flat-screen TV on the wall, Netflix, Terrestrial Channels, and free WiFi.
– Large shower over bath, toilet and sink.
– Bath towel, hand towel, and face cloth provided for each guest
– Bedding provided
– Hair Dryer
– Iron and Ironing board
– Clothes horse – no tumble dryer
– We will try to accommodate any reasonable request to ensure you have an excellent stay.
– Located within walking distance to the centre of Leith, to the foot of Leith Walk, or Ocean Terminal.
– A Tesco Express is 200m away, open 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
– This is a safe area to walk around at night
– You are close to Princess Street (10/15 minute bus journey), near Edinburgh Castle, and then only 5 minutes from the famous Royal Mile
– A short walk 10/15 minute walk to Ocean Terminal, with its VUE multi-screen cinema, multiple shops and restaurants, The Royal Yacht Britannia, and Boardwalk (Indoor Skatepark & Roller Rink).
– It’s just a short bus journey to the East End of Princes Street, near Edinburgh Castle, and then only 5 minutes from the famous Royal Mile. Very near to all the main bus stops to get you around the city.
Edinburgh is a perfect base to discover and enjoy other parts of Scotland. I will be available by phone, text and email 24/7.
- Free Internet
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Iron board
- Non Smoking
- Parking Available
- Smart TV
- Sort By: