amazing apartments – Hopetoun StreetHopetoun Street, Edinburgh, EH7 4ND, Edinburgh Midlothian EH7 4ND
About this listing
An Amazing 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Apartment
NOT SUITABLE FOR STAGS, HENS OR ROWDY GROUPS. NO PARTIES ARE ALLOWED IN THE APARTMENT.
This is a modern stylish apartment with a fresh and bright feel. You’ll love it.
– Large luxury King size bed
– 2 large sofa beds in the lounge
– 1 travel cot for infants up to 2 years old
– Free parking with the parking permit
– Exclusive access to free fast WiFi
– Free Netflix, BT TV channels on HD TV
– The apartment is perfect for small groups. Sleeps 4 guests + 1 baby
– 1st floor flat. Accessed by stairs and lift. 2 flights of stairs from the back door and 1 flight of stairs from the front door.
– Close to Edinburgh Playhouse
– Arrivals from 3 pm Departures to 10 am
– All requests considered although no guarantees are given, especially if other guests are arriving/leaving the same day
– This is a quiet residential area and parties or loud music in the apartment are NOT allowed. Please respect the other residents
– Large Kingsize bed
– Large Wardrobe
– Fully equipped kitchen area with dishwasher, washing machine, oven, hob, toaster, kettle and microwave
– All the essential items for a self-catering holiday e.g. glasses, plates, pots etc. Breakfast bar
– Comfortable and spacious living area with leather seating, dining table and 4 chairs
– 2 Modern large sofa beds
– HD flat-screen TV, Netflix, BT TV Channels, and free fast WiFi.
– Dining table and 4 chairs
– Power shower, bath, toilet and sink.
– Bath towel, hand towel, and face cloth provided for each guest
– Bedding provided
– Hair Dryer
– Iron and Ironing board
– Clothes horse
– We will try to accommodate any reasonable request to ensure you have an excellent stay.
– Located within walking distance to the city centre just by the Playhouse and Calton Hill
– The new Town is within a short walking distance
– This is a safe area to walk around at night
– You are close to Leith Walk and London Road which lead to Leith shore and Portobello beach respectively, as well as being close to Princess Street (10/15 minute walk), near Edinburgh Castle, and then only 5 minutes from the famous Royal Mile
– Close by to the Omni Centre with its VUE multi-screen cinema, multiple bars and restaurants
– A short walk to the Playhouse Theatre, Calton Hill, many local restaurants, pubs, bistros, shops etc.
– Very near to all the main bus stops to get you around the city
With a double bedroom, 2 sofa beds in the living room, secure underground parking, free fast broadband BT WiFi, free Netflix on a HD TV, this apartment is perfect for small groups. Sleeps up to 4 guests in total.
Edinburgh is a perfect base to discover and enjoy other parts of Scotland. I will be available by phone, text and email 24/7.
- Free Internet
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Iron board
- Non Smoking
- Parking Available
- Smart TV
- Sort By: