amazing apartments – Annandale StreetAnnandale Street, Edinburgh, EH7 4AZ, Edinburgh Scotland EH7 4AZ
About this listing
A Modern Stunning Central 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom Apartment in Edinburgh
NOT SUITABLE FOR STAGS, HENS OR ROWDY GROUPS. NO PARTIES ARE ALLOWED IN THE APARTMENT.
This is a modern stylish apartment with a fresh and bright feel. You’ll love it.
– Large Super King zip link bed that can split into two full single size beds
– King size sofa bed in the lounge
– Electric inflatable single mattress for 5th person
– 1 travel cot for infants up to 2 years old
– Free parking with the parking permit
– Exclusive access to free fast WiFi
– Free 4K Netflix, Amazon Prime Video on 4K Ultra HD TV
– The apartment is perfect for small groups. Sleeps up to 5 guests + 1 baby (max 2 years old)
– 2nd top floor flat. Accessed by stairs. 2 flights of stairs from the front door and 3 flights of stairs from the rear door. There is no disabled access
– Close to Edinburgh Playhouse
– Arrivals from 3 pm Departures to 10 am
– All requests considered although no guarantees are given, especially if other guests are arriving/leaving the same day
– This is a quiet residential area and parties or loud music in the apartment are NOT allowed. Please respect the other residents
– Large Super King zip link bed that can split into two full single size beds.
– Fully equipped kitchen area with dishwasher, washing machine, oven, hob, toaster, kettle and microwave
– 2 USB ports to charge phones and devices
– All the essential items for a self-catering holiday e.g. glasses, plates, pots etc. Breakfast bar
– Comfortable and spacious living area with leather seating, dining table and 4 chairs
– Modern king size sofa bed
– Large 4K Ultra HD flat-screen TV, Netflix Ultra HD streaming, Freeview HD, and fast WiFi.
– Dining table and 4 chairs
– Power shower, bath, toilet and sink.
– Bath towel and hand towel provided for each guest
– Bedding provided
– Hair Dryer
– Iron and Ironing board
– Clothes horse – no tumble dryer
– We will try to accommodate any reasonable request to ensure you have an excellent stay.
– Located within walking distance to the city centre just by the Playhouse and Calton Hill
– The new Town is within a short walking distance
– This is a safe area to walk around at night
– You are close to Leith Walk and London Road which lead to Leith shore and Portobello beach respectively, as well as being close to Princess Street (10/15 minute walk), near Edinburgh Castle, and then only 5 minutes from the famous Royal Mile
– Close by to the Omni Centre with its VUE multi-screen cinema, multiple bars and restaurants
– A short walk to the Playhouse Theatre, Calton Hill, many local restaurants, pubs, bistros, shops etc.
– Very near to all the main bus stops to get you around the city
Edinburgh is a perfect base to discover and enjoy other parts of Scotland. I will be available by phone, text and email 24/7.
- The minimum stay is 2 night
- Free Internet
- Free Parking
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Iron board
- Non Smoking
- Parking Available
- Smart TV
- Sort By: