Currently, international travel is severely restricted and will continue to be affected by a number of factors, including:
- Some countries will refuse entry to tourists
- Flights will be cancelled
- Insurance may be difficult or impossible to find
- Visitors may be subject to quarantine
- Returning home from a foreign country may invoke quarantine procedures
- There is a genuine fear of travelling at the moment
- People who are ill are advised/prevented from travelling
So it looks as though we have to look closer to home when planning a vacation for the immediate future.
Most of Edinburgh’s tourist attractions are open, such as:
- Edinburgh Zoo
- Edinburgh Castle
- The Scotch Whisky Experience
- Camera Obscura & World of Illusions
- The Real Mary King’s Close
- The Edinburgh Dungeon
- The Palace of Holyroodhouse
- Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh
- The Royal Yacht Britannia
Those combined with our stunning parks & hills, shops, and cafes mean that you can still visit Edinburgh and have an amazing time, creating lifelong memories.
So what other benefits are there to a staycation?
- Save money by not paying for expensive flights
- Reduce the risk of exposure to coronavirus in foreign countries
- No long travel times
- No jetlag
- Stay in your comfort zone
- Visit friends and family who live locally
- Experience the local culture and attractions
- And much much more
Get in touch and get a great deal on one of our amazing apartments.
You can save up to 40% on standard prices booking directly.
The longer you stay the bigger the discount, so don’t delay, get in touch today.